When you come right down to it, ladies- and non-ladies who wear a bra because you want to (more power to you)- the bras that you own are like the people you hang out with.
That’s right, your booby-traps and your humans are more similar than you think!
- The too-tight bra: That one bra that is so tight and whose straps bite into your shoulder, is like that person who suffocates the living hell out of you. They’re either way too clingy, or all up in your business all the time just breathing down your neck. There’s no room to breathe, you’re adjusting yourself and gasping for air ALL THE TIME. These are the people who somehow pinch their way into your daily routine without so much as a thought for your plans. It’s cute that they think about you all the time, but it’s also bordering on murder if they choke you on a daily basis. That bra may look cute, but if it crushes your ribs, you need to throw it out before it gets toxic!
- The too-loose bra: The bra that’s too big and spacious, is like that person you hang out with but not really sure WHY you hang out with them. They’re not even the type of people that you usually hang out with, and yet you like having them around. They give you enough space and aren’t clingy. They’re the ones you like lounging around with, in your pajamas, drinking coffee, and having a casual conversation with.
- The push-up bra: Just like how the push-up bra gives you confidence, there are people in your life who empower you and uplift you. They give you confidence, and they make you feel good even when you’re not feeling like it. They may not look like much but the impact that they have on your overall well-being is ENORMOUS. They’re judged harshly by others for being “fake” when all they do is give you the push that you need to step out of your zone. These are the people you most certainly need in your life.
- The sports bra: People similar to sports bras are the active members of the group- always up and ready for anything! They’re the ones who do majority of the planning and the execution, makes sure everyone is involved and takes part in everything. They get upset when you cancel plans, which results in them getting riled up and starting to show behaviour similar to the too-tight bra, but not in a way that chokes you. They’re fun, versatile and they somehow manage to look good in everything that they wear!
- The lacy bra: You guessed it, the lacy bra is the hottest person in your gang. This person just happens to look sexy all the time even with minimal effort, as though being sexy is all too natural for them. They are very confident and very much self-aware and this causes them to ooze sexiness. They are sensual people who are comfortable in their own skin and rather than dimming others with their presence, they actually help people around them to look better. But not all lacy bras are nice. There are those who look good but have no substance, all sizzle and no steak. They get itchy and you can’t stand them. Those are the ones you need to watch out for.
- The uneven-cups bra: That one goofy person, who isn’t exactly right in the head, but somehow without them the group isn’t complete. Like the uneven-cup bra, which perfectly fits one boob while playing around with the other, this person makes you laugh while at the same time, makes you wonder how in the hell did they manage to crawl their way into your life. Although the wacky one of the group, they’re pretty much under-appreciated but when the time comes to help, they fill out their overall purpose with much grandeur.
- The bikini: That free-spirited person who is always wandering around. They’re restless, impatient, and needs things to get done quickly! They don’t seem to stay in one place for more than a few minutes. But despite their harrowing need to live at a quick pace, they’re some of the most fun people to hang out with. They’re always in vacation mode and you feel happy and relaxed when you’re around them. They don’t fit in with the rest of the group, but you love them nonetheless.
- The perfect-fit bra: Simple….. it’s you. Nobody can do you better than you yourself, right?